Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The people at Seoul Podcast are dangerous and out of control!

...and they haven't invited me onto their show!

I've found the Seoul podcast to be interesting but, for my taste, too long. considering the length of my commute and such (for me, up to 45 minutes is good; an hour and forty-five minutes, not so good).

Their most recent 'cast was about swine flu and has stirred up a (I was going to say 'hornet's nest' but, let's face it, Korean blogging isn't that big a deal) tempest in a teacup.

Kimchi Ice Cream is upset, Stafford is explanatory and Brian (yet another) is stubborn.

Oh, Kimchi Icecream, I presume, is a listener, Stafford is one of the podcast personalities and Brian was an interview subject. The cause of the hullabaloo is a cold call they made during the 'cast. Did they reveal too many personal details? Humiliate the person called? I may have to listen to this one.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Stafford wasn't even involved in the 5 minutes of the podcast that I blogged about . . .

I don't listen to the pod casts regularly because they're boring and long-winded . . .

The podcast with Stephanie White was the only one I've listened to that I enjoyed--but take that with a grain of salt because I've only listened to FOUR podcasts by them.

Seoul Podcast can do whatever they like but should expect that because it's on the Net people will make comments and criticisms . . . the more the better if they want their audience to increase.

I'll blog about whatever I want to and express my opinions as I see them . . .

Considering the degree and severity of Stafford's cranky-pants tirade--'The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
"Hamlet", Act 3 scene 2 ' . . .