Saturday, June 21, 2008

Motorola's got some 'splainin' to do!

UPDATE: An Hyeok-il Sunsaengnim, Thank you very much! Motorola does indeed have a service centre - or it shares support with SKY. Mr An quickly and professionally popped my phone open, tightened the relevant screws and put my phone back together. I'm still annoyed that it happened, but am completely satisfied with the service.

I'm not sure how long I've had my phone - around six months I guess. Today, it separated into two halves, joined by a ribbon of wires.



I will be able to visit an AS shop on Monday and I hope it only needs some screws on the slide mechanism replaced or tightened.
I'll update this post then.

2 comments:

Marcus Peddle said...

Is there a Motorola service centre in Sokcho?

kwandongbrian said...

The people at E-Mart (I bought the phone there) told me there is and gave me 'sorta' directions. It seems to be a mechanical problem rather than an electronic one - I can send and receive calls but holding the phone is nerve-racking.