Wednesday, February 15, 2006

When Wikipedia needs the facts who do they come to...?

I almost never look at my site-counter (the little box at the very bottom of the page) but I did today and saw one of the referral sites was Wikipedia. Both the English entry for 'Fan death' link to me.

I doubt that I am a wonderful source of information on the subject; even when I wrote the post, I was thinking that this will be pretty similar to that of every other K-blogger. It's pretty much expected that if you blog in Korea, you will mention at least once Fan death, bad driving, red vests on hikers and strange students.

My post was probably just an example that the subject is real, that it is discussed and not some Wikipedia-powered urban legend. Still, it's pretty cool that they link to me.

No comments: