Thursday, February 16, 2006

Freakin' Pneumonia!

Can you freakin' believe it? I've got freakin' pneumonia.
From Wikipedia:

Symptoms associated with pneumonia include cough, chest pain, fever, and difficulty breathing. Diagnostic tools include x-rays and examination of the sputum. Treatment depends on the cause of pneumonia; bacterial pneumonia is treated with antibiotics.


Pneumonia is a common illness, occurs in all age groups, and is a leading cause of death among the elderly and people who are chronically ill.


I thought it was for people who were basically already on their way out. Is that a sign for me? That I should be posting those final blogs?
Alright, the following people at Kwandong University are gay: ... maybe I'll wait to see if I recover, first.

Well, it is better news than that of the heart attack I halfway suspected when the chest pains came Tuesday night.

The doctor spoke some English but we had to resort to spelling a few words which I knew but hadn't used since my university years. He also told me my son would be in no danger - which really calmed me down because I was justifiably upset - freakin' pneumonia! Man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that and I really hope you will get recovered soon.

skindleshanks said...

My son had it earlier this year--it cleared up, but he has been sick with other colds almost constantly since. Not fun.

Anyway, I hope you're better by the time you start classes again.