Sunday, August 30, 2009

Kids in the Hall coming back!

Another Off-topic post.

Via Boingboing, I have learned that Kids In The Hall have a mini-series in production. The show is set in North Bay, about two hours north of my hometown.

I am a huge fan of KITH but am surprised the group is getting back together. I have heard no reports of problems within the group but some have, publicly at least, being doing much better than others. Dave Foley was the star of Talk Radio (Hartman was probably the heart) and has been in some movies, for example and although I have Bruce McCulloch's tape (!), Shame Based Man, he wasn't been very visible since KITH ended.

If you'd like to hear about the Daves they know, here's your chance.

2 comments:

not-so-quiet mom said...

Good news! I used to watch late night reruns of KITH in high school.

kwandongbrian said...

I'm squishing your head, I'm squishing your head!