Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dirty foriegners (I know, redundant) offered a 'blood for soap' deal


Anyone who donates is given a choice of thank you gifts. On this, my second donation, I chose the soap travel pack. Probably I will refuse the gift next time.
This time, they had a short English announcement - it chiefly said I needed a translator although I managed to answer the questions without outside help. The questionnaire should be answered, "Yes, no, no, no..." -All 'No's after the first answer.
Added Later:
I just listened to Escape Pod's "The Giving Plague". Its a story about why people give blood. If I ever write about fiction and science fiction that have actual science education value, this story will be in the top ten. Listen to this for fun or as a supplement to your biology degree.

No comments: