Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Oddities

Just a few unrelated notes I feel like commenting on.

The Joongang Ilbo has an article about economic competition with China and Japan. My favorite part: Companies should look at themselves before blaming others. Entrepreneurs must be brave and look for ways to defeat Japan and China.
Don't look for ways to grow or ways to improve; look for ways to defeat your enemies.

On the bus home today, a TV connected to a satellite dish, was playing a movie. The sound was off and I had my MP3 player on but I was watching idly. Suddenly, Boobs! Woo-hoo! I was riding with a co-worker and we shared a chuckle. I'm not disapproving, just incredulous that someone in the transportation industry wasn't more careful. I don't think it was an 'X' rated bus - and who'd want to touch the seats in such a bus!

No comments: